Always at the top
Our university has topped the The World University
Rankings for a fifth consecutive year.
3,000 students graduate each year find a job within 2 months
Join them and increase your chances to get hired.
What makes Esaynat different?
Local support through our distrinutor Gentaur Genprice.
All labs benefit from individualised support.
Ustar's nucleic acid amplification and detection analysers, with CFDA, CE, FDA certification etc.，have served nearly 3,000 medical institutions and exported to over 70 countries, actively contributing to the global prevention and control of major infectious diseases such as COVID-19，TB，HIV,HPV,CT/NG,Malaria,Monkeypox.,etc. More than 50 viruses and bacterias can be tested via this single machine and more are under development.
The instrument can detect anywhere,anytime,anyone, rapid and no PCR labs required.
The following key advantages make it fully competitive with Cepheid GeneXpert:
- Fast: “sample in,result out”within 29 minutes.
- Accurate: High sensitivity and sepcifity. LoD:200 copies/ml.
- Simple: Pre-loaded reagents without special personnel or professional laboratory.
- Safe: Fully closed detection procedure to effectively prevent cross-contamination
- Automatic: Integrated process of nucleic acid extraction, amplification and detection
- Ambient Temperature Transportation: Reagents can be stored and transported at ambient temperature.
Thanks to its innovative system, the school offers a diplomatic training during which we are followed by a "mentor", a sort of "tutor"!
Great support and quality courses! A mentor helps you move forward and can be contacted through flexible schedules. Everything you need to start your career on the web.
Are you searching for a school where cutting-edge programmes are taught, in a continually evolving environment and located in the heart of a dynamic city? You have just found it!
The small and modern campus is only a 10-minute walk away from the city centre and is easily accessible by car and public transport. It is also close to the train stations.